Phone System Information
ConnectNetwork is GTL’s authorized deposit and account management portal. With several different deposit methods available, ConnectNetwork is the quickest and most convenient option to fund a correctional account. Purchasing money orders, mailing deposits and waiting several business days for the funds to post are now eliminated with ConnectNetwork.
To accept calls from an inmate at this facility, we recommend you create an AdvancePay® prepaid telephone account. Prepaid calling works by placing money on your phone number so that when your inmate calls you the funds are deducted from the balance on your prepaid account. Detailed account setup instructions are available here.
To set up or fund a prepaid account, you have two options:
- Web - visit www.ConnectNetwork.com to create a prepaid telephone account, add funds to prepaid telephone accounts, view balances, and more.
- Phone- call 1-800-483-8314 to create or add funds to an AdvancePay® prepaid telephone account.
- Western Union – Payments to your GTL AdvancePay® account may be made by visiting your local Western Union.
- Mail – Payments made to your GTL AdvancePay® account may also be made by check or money order. Send payments to:
AdvancePay Service Department
PO Box 911722
Denver, Colorado 80291-1722
ConnectNetwork PIN Debit (Offender Phone) accounts allow you to make deposits to an offender’s PIN debit phone account. Once you have deposited the funds, the money is credited to the offender and may be used to make phone calls to any allowed phone number. Detailed account setup instructions are available here.
To set up or fund an offender phone account visit www.ConnectNetwork.com, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Visitor Dress Code
All visitors, to include children, must dress appropriately for visitation. All clothing must cover from the neck to the kneecaps.
The following types of clothing are not allowed to be worn:
- tube tops, tank tops, or halter tops
- see-through clothing
- mini-skirts, mini-dresses, shorts, skorts, or culottes (at or above the kneecap)
- form-fitting clothes such as leotards, spandex, and leggings
- clothes that expose a person's midriff, side, or back
- tops or dresses that have revealing necklines and/or excessive splits
- coats, jackets, shawls and scarves will be placed in an appropriate area.